This has been done to death, but here goes:
1. I am married to Pete and have a daughter named Madeleine.
2. I was born in 1970.
3. I am an atheist.
4. I have a very high IQ.
5. I am an avid reader.
6. And an avid knitter.
7. I have 2 cats.
8. The oldest cat is 11 and is named Mud (after the band Mudhoney).
9. The younger cat is 6 and is named Spike because we were thinking about getting a dog, but get him instead.
10. I met my husband at IBM where we both worked as financial analysts.
11. I own an online rubber stamp store.
12. And a knitting pattern business.
13. I buy almost all of my clothes at the Gap.
14. I love coffee.
15. My favorite coffee is Oromo Blend from Intelligentsia Coffee.
16. I graduated from U of I with a degree in English Literature.
17. I minored in Architectural History.
18. I went to DePaul to get an MBA but quit when I started working in NY.
19. I went back to DePaul to get a masters in computer science which is where I met my very good friend Theresa.
20. I quit DePaul again after I had Maddie and moved to Joliet.
21. I worked at Dairy Queen for 8 years through high school and college.
22. I went to an all girls Catholic high school.
23. I run the Knitting Blogs web ring.
24. I play Scrabble almost everyday online.
25. I "sell" Longaberger baskets, but mostly just buy them for myself.
26. Two years ago I lost 50lbs and now I work out 5 days a week.
27. I am the oldest of 4 girls.
28. I eat a Mesquite Chicken with Bacon from Quizno's every Tuesday for dinner.
29. I love ER.
30. I love my house which was built in 1928 and is a yellow brick colonial revival.
31. I drive a Honda Civic.
32. I have Eagle's Syndrome which sometimes causes me a lot of pain.
33. I used to take jewelry making classes and I know how to use a blow torch.
34. I was named after my grandfather on my dad's side, whose name was Julius.
35. I'm homeschooling my daughter.
36. Every year for my birthday, my whole family goes to P.F. Chang's for dinner.
37. I had my hair cut very short this past spring and I hate it.
38. I had my head partially shaved and my hair dyed purple when I was younger.
39. I love alternative rock/indie bands/punk rock.
40. I always said that I would never move back to Joliet, but now I live here and really enjoy it.
41. I was diagnosed with clinical depression when I was 23.
42. I'm crafty and have tried just about every craft at one time or another.
43. My favorite colors are red and green.
44. I wish that I had more time to cook.
45. I went to Alaska for my honeymoon and no, we did not take a cruise!
46. I have been to two countries besides the US, France and Mexico.
47. I would love to visit Canada.
48. I will not shop at Wal-Mart.
49. I am a democrat.
50. My wedding reception was at an old theater in Joliet.
51. My first apartment in Chicago was above a Mexican restaurant and to this day I can't stand the smell of fajitas.
52. I started programming computers when I was about 10 years old.
53. I like science fiction.
54. I love lemon verbena scented soap and lotion from L'Occitane.
55. I wear 5 rings everyday but I almost never wear earrings or necklaces.
56. I drink a lot of water every day.
57. I don't like red roses because they remind me of my father's funeral.
58. The person in my family that I am most like is my dad.
59. I'm very proud of my daughter.
60. I love my husband -- a lot!
61. I am frugal.
62. I really like dark chocolate.
63. Every night before I go to sleep I read in bed.
64. I'm a night owl and usually stay up until midnight.
65. I have to get 8 hours of sleep a night or I'm miserable.
66. I dislike team sports -- playing them and watching them.
67. I am a terrible speller.
68. I sing in the car.
69. I like to listen to NPR.
70. My favorite appliance is my Saeco Espresso machine.
71. My favorite food is crab.
72. I like to go to antique fairs.
73. I have a hard time relaxing, but I'm learning.
74. I love the library and have loved going there since I was a child.
75. I love learning new things.
76. I want to have another child.
77. I had surgery on my eyes when I was a child and now I sleep with my eyes partially open.
78. My eyesight is terrible.
79. I like spiders and couldn't clean the windows in the fall until the spiders that were living inbetween the window and the screen had left.
80. I hate cleaning.
81. I like video games.
82. I'm 5'6".
83. I have coffee once a week with my mom.
84. I love working from home and being my own boss.
85. I have hundreds of books.
86. I have probably about 100 cookbooks.
87. I was a vegetarian for several years.
88. I sleep with three pillows and 4 blankets.
89. I was close to my uncle, and he committed suicide when I was 13.
90. I was born in DeKalb, IL.
91. When I was in college, I planned to get a masters in English lit and become a professor.
92. When I was a child I wanted to be an astronomer.
93. I like the winter.
94. I don't like hot weather.
95. I was in labor for more than a day when I had Maddie.
96. I had a Vera Wang wedding dress that was terribly expensive, but I loved it.
97. I'm very happy with my life.
98. I'm becoming very interested in women's issues.
99. I don't really care what other people think about me.
100. I love cookies.
Wow, that was harder than I thought it would be. I would really get on a roll and think of 10-12 things, then I would totally get stuck. Kind of interesting to see what random things pop into your mind.