Okay. It's springtime and I'm feeling goal oriented. Over the weekend we did a mini makeover on Maddie's room. We went to IKEA on Saturday and got a new duvet cover, curtains and gauzy princess-y thing for over the bed. Sunday we re-arranged all the furniture, vacuumed up all the dust bunnies and installed everything. (There were new curtain rods, so it did involve the use of a drill and such.)
Today I'm thinking about what I want to accomplish this week. Here's my plan:
- Cut out the photos that I have printed.
- Then assemble patterns with resulting photos.
- Fold patterns. (The patterns are run through a "booklet" folder at the printer, but this is a very rough fold. I always go over it on every pattern with a bone folder. )
- Print up photos for orders that came in last week.
- Test out entrelac with slip stitch edge to see if it really makes much difference.
- Complete first draft of pattern for entrelac bag.
- Get a good start on, if not complete, first entrelac bag sample.
- Tidy office.
- Finish sewing binding on quilt.
- Make tag for quilt and sew it on.
- Order Kona cotton 1/2 yrd cuts so I can start on new quilt next week.
- Organize new projects in some way. (Goes hand in hand with tidy office above since several new projects are piled in office.)
- Entrelac bag kind of falls under this heading too since I'll be knitting it most of the week.
- Dye the big hank of laceweight with the dye I got at The Fold.
- Rinse out the indigo dyed yarn and roving that has been hanging in the back entryway for over two weeks.
Okay, I'm looking at this and thinking it's pretty ambitious, but I also want to do another podcast. In addition, the Migraine Pain has been back with a vengeance the last several days. I'm really beginning to think this has to do with the weather. Stormy weather seems to be the absolute worst for me!