Time to set some goals again. It worked really well last time, so I thought I'd give it a try again. But first, here's something I picked up the last day of MS&W:
It's some hand-dyed 100% wool felt in very pretty colors which are difficult to photograph in our *still* cloudy weather. (I think I bought it from this vendor, but they gave me nothing with their business name on it -- not even the receipt had their name on it!)
Okay, so yesterday was cleaning and washing day and today I need to go grocery shopping in a very bad way. Here are some other things I want to get done this week:
- Do some work on the Knitting Blogs Web Ring-- maintenance on the existing members and adding 10 sites a day Tu-Fr.
- Clean out my desk and desk organizer. Okay, to keep me honest, a before shot. . .
- Finish the binding on my first quilt -- seriously! This was on my last list of goals and I didn't have a thimble so it never got done, but I have purchased one and now have no excuse.
- Wash my fabrics for my next quilt.
- Finish the entrelac bag.
- Write up the final pattern for the entrelac bag.
- Get to work on my Pincushion Challenge pincushion.
- Get to work on my back-tack project.
Okay, I'm probably already over the limit on what is physically possible to complete, but I did a lot yesterday, so I'm feeling good about my outlook for the week. I got pretty much caught up on work -- cut out all the pictures I had printed for patterns and made up some patterns. I even got packages packed up and ready to ship. It was a productive work day.
In other news, I switched to libsyn for hosting my Stitch-Cast mp3's, starting with my latest episode. So if you have had trouble downloading or listening to them in the past, please give it another try! I'm hoping that this will solve all the problems and judging from the number of downloads I had yesterday, it's doing a good job! Thanks everyone for listening! I really appreciate it!