Well, I scored a beautiful button on Saturday when Theresa & Bonne Marie took me to this great trim shop called Soutache (no website I'm sad to say, but here's the location). So I finally found a bit of time to sew on the handles and the button and snap a photo of the entrelac bag which will be named the Dorothy Bag (after my mother-in-law). I still need to take nice pictures out in the garden in hopes of getting something that will be good enough for the cover of the pattern. And speaking of the pattern, I need to do the final edit and get that off to the printer.
I had hoped that this all would have been done by now but my other business fell apart -- or the website did. My current web host has been having major server issues and their customer servie has been awful. They were purchased and the new parent company basically wanted me to purchase *their* product. I didn't want to. They are letting the old platform go to wrack and ruin, as they say. So the only option was to find a completely new ecommerce solution and completely rebuild my store. This has been taking up every free moment of my time for the last few weeks -- I'm wearing myself out with the whole thing. It's a bit stressful.
But the end is in siight. My new store should go live sometime this week if all goes well and I can get the evil company to release my domain name so that I can attach it to my new store. I have more data entry ahead of me, but I have a massive amount done and I'm feeling good about the new company I went with. I can't wait to put this behind me so I have energy for crafting and Black Sheep Bags things (like getting the Dorothy Bag out!) and time to enjoy the weather which has taken a turn back for the better again!
(Insert big sigh of relief here.)