It seems almost like a miracle to me that these socks are finally finished. I started them way back in December of 2005. They even travelled to Maryland with me this year (where I completely messed up the heel). And here they are, over six months later, finally finished.
I'm a very goal oriented person and I've been thinking a lot about all my wip's. Work has been insane this spring (with the breakdown and re-building of my online store) and I've been busy starting new projects (like the Pincushion Challenge, Stitch-Cast and Booga Talk), but I'm thinking that with summer arriving I should be getting back to normal. I'm hoping this will give me time to work on some crafty things and this has me thinking about how to best tackle the piles and messes that have accumulated.
I'm probably going to start some kind of WIP "goal" for each crafting area I enjoy. And since I'm always online, I'll probably integrate a tracking mechanism on the blog. (We had an awful storm here on Monday night and the power went out. I was up half the night and really had time to think this all through. Just in case you thought I was a bit crazy -- ha ha.)
So, I'll probably be getting that together this week. It will involve photo taking and cleaning and reorganizing. We'll see if I actually find the time to carry out my big plans!
Oh, and if you are curious, the sock yarn I used is Regia Jubilee, colorway 5472 and here's what they look like on: