Well, my husband tagged me for this meme, and since I have nothing else to post here. . .
- January -- That's what Maddie calles me.
- February -- Quilt Block a Day is not dead!
- March -- I swear I've been crafting, but I've been doing far more reading over the last few days because of this book.
- April -- I have so many books to review right now, that I've decided to call this book review week.
- May -- Right now Pete is between jobs (although not for long -- yeah!!) and we've been trying to enjoy his "time off".
- June -- I completely slacked off in May and didn't get a theme up, but I have one up now for June/July, so go take a look at the Pincushion Challenge blog.
- July -- I just tried a bacon chocolate bar -- yes, meat & chocolate?!?
- August -- Wow -- hard to believe that I've been blogging for 5 years now!
- September -- I have posted the September/October theme for the Pincushion Challenge.
- October -- On Friday Pete took the day off of work because we were driving down to Champaign for the U of I game, so he was able to join Maddie and I on our weekly garage sale expedition.
- November -- Okay, so I mentioned an impending office remodel a while back -- but what ever happened?
- December -- Whew!
Tag, you're it! If you do this meme on your blog, leave me a link in the comments so I can take a look.