That's how I feel right now. It's cold and rainy and I'm itching to get to work on the garden. Perhaps my body is craving vitamin D after the long winter because I feel completely unmotivated right now.
So I'm going to write a list. A "to do" list. Something I don't usually do, but I'm hoping it will give me some things to cross off so I feel like I'm a productive member of society.
- Clean out my drawers, donate what I can and try to recycle the rest. Figure out what I need to purchase.
- Descale the espresso machine (baby steps, I tell ya).
- Get going on the new bag. (Perhaps I should be more specific here. Hmmmm. . . Knit 20 rows and revise pattern as needed.)
- Review one craft book.
- Review one chocolate bar.
- Clean out one drawer in the office.
- Spend 15 minutes a day cleaning or organizing the spare room.
Okay, I think that's ambitious enough for this week since I know there are other things that will come up -- school, an order for Stamping Online, trips to the post office and library, etc. Here's hoping this kick starts me despite the gloomy weather.