In spite of (or perhaps because of) the recent craziness around here, I managed to complete my latest quilt. This was done using some of those charm packs, some white Kona Cotton (I think the actual name is "Snow") and little to no fancy technique.
In fact, I didn't even hand sew the binding. I simply sewed it onto the front, folded it over and machine stitched it all the way around. You can see the front and back in the photo and judge for yourself. In my opinion, it looks perfectly fine. In fact, finishing up this quilt made me realize that I have to stop worrying about technique and lining up seams perfectly and just sew. After all, I'm not entering my quilts in any competitions.
Perhaps not the best photo, but here is the entire thing laid out. I'm happy to say that while last night was quite chilly, I slept under this new quilt and was toasty and snugly.
Next up is another quilt that has been lingering around here for a long while. I'll have to drag out the pieces and see how much I have done so far.