... and apparently I forget how to feed the blog.
- Brushing up on my coding skillz @ codecademy. Maddie's been doing it too, so that makes it even more fun.
- Learning a bit more about CSS @ w3schools.
- Thinking about the garden and getting motivated by watching Food Inc.
- Playing Draw Something. (My username is BoogaJ if you want to play!)
- Reading (and reading, and reading) Neal Stephenson's Reamde. It's a long book, but a good one.
- Going to Target way too many times for various reasons.
- Researching natural egg dyes.
Today we shop for a mattress at IKEA. We had one years ago when we bought and had to furnish our first home and loved it. When it was time to replace it, we bought a regular pillowtop mattress and I hate it. So, back to IKEA we go. Hopefully we'll find one we like!