The Ring will open on March 14th!
My sister is getting married on the 12th (and I'm in the wedding), so once they have left for their honeymoon I should have time to add sites to the ring!
Please do not join before 3/14! If you do, I'm afraid that you will be deleted. I will post here when the ring is officially open.
If you want to be added, here are the guidelines:
1. Your blog must be at least a month old.
2. Your blog must show regular postings (once a week) for the last month.
3. You have one week from the time you submit your site to get your ring code up and running correctly.
4. You will receive a message from RingSurf with your Ring Code and Ring ID. Please keep this message or your records!
And here are the ring rules:
1. You must have a knitting blog, where you talk about knitting.
2. You must post regularly. For our purposes regularly will be at least once a week.
3. The ring code must be correct and must be visible on the page where your blog is located.
4. Your blog must be written in english.
5. You are responsible for making chages to your blog information (new url, new email, new blog name).
RING CHECKERS! Please check in with me this week. I know I have lost a few checkers and I want to get fully "staffed" before I re-open the ring.
If you would like to be a ring checker (and check 50 sites each week), check back here in a couple of weeks. I'll have a better idea of how many people I need then.
Special thanks to the Knitting Bloggers who have donated to St. Baldrick's! There is still time to donate even if it's as little as a couple of dollars! There are about 600 people out there in the ring and if everyone who is able to donate to this great cause did, Pete would blow away his fundraising goal!